HACCP is a management system in which food safety is addressed through the analysis and control of biological, chemical, and physical hazards from raw material production, procurement and handling, to manufacturing, distribution and consumption of the finished product
- Saves your business money in the long run.
- Avoids you poisoning your customers.
- Food safety standards increase.
- Ensures you are compliant with the law.
- Food quality standards increase.
- Organises your process to produce safe food.