We sincerely believe in “Three pillars” of success – Commitment, Integrity and Independence
Transpacific Certifications Services (TCS) aims to provide quality oriented and value-based services in the field of third-party auditing and certification/registration. TCSP carries out its certification and auditing activities in an impartial manner and exercises utmost care in managing conflict of interest and ensuring objectivity in certification and auditing process and decision making. TCS endeavour to maintain independence in certification and auditing activities without influence of any commercial, financial or other interests.
We are marketing representative of Transpacific Certifications Limited. We can offer certification schemes under JAS-ANZ & SAC whoever is available application. TCS offers internal audit training and awareness training for various ISO system.
To be a world-class company in the field of certification & registration services, creating value for customers and stakeholders.
To build and sustain a position of leadership by providing quality-oriented certification & registration services to worldwide markets in the field of management systems and other potential areas.
- Zeal to excel
- Teamwork and solidarity
- Openness to possibilities
- Integrity and fairness in all matters
- Social and environmental responsibility
- Improvement through knowledge and constant learning
- To operate Certification / Registration & Inspection services to the satisfaction of our clients; by ensuring that no major non-conformity is observed by accreditation bodies.
- To provide quality and value-based services, through completion of certification / registration process within project timeline.
- To achieve continued / sustained business growth.
- To maintain credibility of certification services by managing Clients’ expectations
- To improve capability of human resources by upgrading skills and competencies.